Ideal Home Life - online book

A valuable and well-organized system for home education(homeschooling) 3 to 12 years.

Home Main Menu Order Support About Search

Share page  

Previous Contents Next

HOME HANDICRAFT                           355
any other- set you must have a Government license and the way to obtain a license is fully explained in a- pamphlet entitled "Radio Communication Laws of the United States" and which you can get by sending fifteen cents to the Superintendent of Documents, Government Printing Office, Washington, D. C.
The following code is used throughout the world on land and sea for sending wireless telegraph messages and- for this reason it iis called the International Morse Code.
It is a little different from the ordinary Morse Code, but it is easier to learn than the latter. You must be able to send at least five words per minute before you can obtain a Govern­ment license.
Previous Contents Next