10 The Book of Indoor and Outdoor Games
"THE WEDDING OF THE OPERAS"
In this guessing contest, the introduction of music gives variety.
Each player is given a doubled card or booklet, the cover representing a miniature sheet of music. Upon one page is a list of numbered questions, the answers to be written upon the opposite page, suggested by selections from well-known operas and operettas played in turn upon the piano, or other instrument.
The following was the program:
i. Who were the bride and groom ?
2. What was the bride called—from the circumstances of her wedding?
3. At what sort of entertainment did they meet?
4. He went in the character of a minstrel—what' was he called?
5. She went as a sort of gypsy—what was she called ?
6. What Spanish girl was maid of honour at the wedding ?