232 The Book of Indoor and Outdoor Games
23. To which son of Jacob was the birthright given when taken from Reuben ?
24. Whose faces were like the faces of lions ?
25. What tribe furnished the counsellors of Israel?
26. What tribe of Israel was specially characterised by sincerity ?
2 7. Who were the doorkeepers of the Ark ?
28. To whom was applied the military title of general*
29. What king had eighty-eight children?
30. Who was in command of one million of soldiers ?
31. What queen in Bible times is described as that "wicked woman"?
32. Who, of the Kings of Israel, was carried captive to Babylon, and brought back to Jerusalem ?
33. What king of Judah had not seen a copy of the law till he was twenty-six years old ?
34. What women helped to rebuild the walls of Jerusalem ?
35. Who said, "The Lord gave, and the Lord hath taken away " ?
36. Who said, "All that a man hath will he give for his life"?
37. Who expressed a desire to be where the wicked cease from troubling and the weary are at rest ?
38. Who said, "Though he slay me yet will I trust him"?
39. Who says, " In his heart there is no God " ?
40. Who acknowledges that the lines are fallen unto him in pleasant places?
41. Who said, "All men are liars"?
42. Who said, "He who ruleth his spirit is better than he who taketh a city" ?
43. Who said, "A man that hath friends must show himself friendly " ?