260 The Book of Indoor and Outdoor Games
3. What do the weary need?
4. A useful article to a cook ?
5. Found plentifully in most rivers?
6. Part of a fish?
7. An important part of a letter?
8. What title is coveted by military men?
9. What do all public speakers do sometimes ?
10. Not served in bar-rooms?
11. The most popular style of music with debutantes ?
12. What locks the stable when the horse is gone?
13. The one who guesses the most answers?
What may be found in a boat ? Leeks. On any clock twice in twenty-four hours? Four o'clock.
About a shepherd? Phlox.
A travelling Israelite ? Wandering Jew.
In historical works ? Dates.
A body of water? Bay.
Found on a ship ? A ragged sailor.
In a king's cap ? Prince's feather.
In my watch? Thyme.
At dawn ? Daisy. (Day's eye.)
In the alphabet? L.M. (elm); U. (yew).