Fortune Telling 303
8. That your beloved will die before you.
9. They will be dearer than your own.
1. No, you are too conscientious.
2. You will grow old gracefully.
3. Your charm of manner.
4. The conviction that what is, is right.
5. The birth of your second child.
6. Money matters will make trouble, soon surmounted.
7. Yes, and profit by the occasion.
8. You will always appear lovely to those who love you.
9. The love that you have inspired.
2. In middle life you will live in town, in your old age in the country.