310 The Book of Indoor and Outdoor Games
2. What seems poverty to you would seem wealth to many.
3. You will try to.
4. Your simple goodness and lovableness.
5. You will be forever on the go.
6. You will be like the snail—carry home with you, wherever you go.
8. Many lovers, long' indecision, the right one at last.
9. At a Hallowe'en party.
1. Circumstances will prevent.
2. Your money.
3. Better than they like you.
4. You will be the happier to avoid second marriage.
5. The use of horses.
6. Your happy disposition will brighten the path.
7. A large family, each one dearer than the other.
8. A very large fortune with the power to enjoy it.
9. A baker's dozen.
1. Yes, and then you will begin to live.
2. Penny-wise and pound-foolish.
3. No one will know it, if you are not well.
4. Do not think of it—the enmity will not last.
5. You will get what you give.
6. If at first you don't succeed, try, try again.
7. An extraordinary adventure.
8. Uneventful, but full of usefulness.