Games for Sunday Evenings 225
33. What things were kept in the Ark of the Covenant?
34. What language did our Lord speak?
35. What interval of time elapsed between the chronicles of the Old and New Testaments—represented by the blank pages in our Bibles?
36. Who wrote the Epistle to the Hebrews?
37. What was the last epistle that St. Paul ever wrote ?
38. What was the leviathan mentioned in the book of Job?
39. Who was the Pharaoh of the Oppression ?
40. Who was the Pharaoh of the Exodus?
41. How much was a mite?
42. What was the measure of a cubit?
43. How far was a "Sabbath day's journey "?
44. How is Jewish time computed by modern reckoning? What time, for instance, is the "third hour," the "sixth hour"?
45. How much was a talent?
46. How is Ahasuerus, of the Book of Esther, known In profane history?
47. Who was Gallio, who "cared for none of these things"? Acts xviii, 17.
ANSWERS TO MISCELLANEOUS QUERIES
1. Paul wrote his epistles twenty-five years before any of the gospels were written.
2. St. Luke.
3. The Epistle to the Thessalonians.
4. The Revelation was written many years before St. John wrote his Gospel.
5. Called Tartessus by the Romans—on the coast of Spain, the extreme western limit of the world known