Games for Sunday Evenings 231
3. What was the name of Joseph's wife in Egypt?
4. From whom did Moses receive his name ?
5. Who built a monument in the middle of a river, and why?
6. What criminal in his confession said, "I saw, I coveted, I took"?
7. Who said, "As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord"?
8. Who said, "Ye are witnesses against yourselves"?
9. Who told his life's secret to a woman with disastrous results ?
10. What is the most noted instance of devoted friendship ?
11. Six women once took a journey which resulted in a wedding. Who were the bride and groom ?
12. From what king's head did David take a crown and place?
13. Whose head was cut off and thrown over a wall at the suggestion of a woman ?
14. Who does the Bible say had six fingers on each hand and six toes on each foot ?
15. Who preferred in the time of trouble to fall into God's hands, rather than into man's?
16. Whose daughter was Solomon's first wife?
17. Who built Tadmor (Palmyra) in the desert?
18. What two Old Testament persons fasted forty days?
19. What queen sent a message with a forged signature?
20. Who destroyed the brazen serpent Moses made?
21. What labouring men were so honest that no accounts were kept?
22. By whom was Solomon's temple destroyed?