320 The Book of Indoor and Outdoor Games
6. Much opposition at first; cordial approval in the end.
8. Be your own sweet self.
9. Your sunshiny disposition.
7. He will rule so wisely that she will not know she is ruled.
8. Pure love.
9. Your travels will be in imagination; it takes wits to do that.
1. "Shadow and shine is life," says Tennyson.
2. Boy and girl.
3. More than you will know what to do with.
4. The oracle is silent. 5- No.
6. That you will not be considered to belong to the best society.
7. They will prove your best friends.
8. Heaven forbid !